Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mamma wanna know why my heart BEEPS so fast....


Mama: Why?

Jules: Because I have so many people in my heart and I miss them!!!!


Yes...she really is that adorable...but I am completely biased because she is my baby.


And now my baby is in Kindergarten...and I am sooo sooo sad...sniff...sniff! Last week was her official first day of kindergarten...and this was the only picture I took...we were a little late because Mamma was pulled over for speeding...yes speeding...barely speeding! Luckily the sweet Texas officer only gave me a warning...but he stilled ruined the time I had to photogragh my babies at school...oh well! Anyway, my lil baby cried..sobbed when I left her and it truly broke my heart...I seriousely thought I should just bring her back home with me...but I knew I couldn't. She is doing fine now...she even has a couple of best friends!!!! I am the one that is still struggling...when I see other parents picking up their kids from school and they still have another child by there side..I seriousely cry...because I still want her by my side.

To my little Jules...my heart BEEPS a little faster too...especially when you are at school!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

p.s. I didn't mean to get all mushy...it just happened!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

and we (alyssa, mike and auntie maria) miss you too

Unknown said...

and we (auntie maria, cousin alyssa and mike) miss you too...

Unknown said...

Oh J I miss you so much... what a big girl... and Michelle your a brave one!!! I love you and miss you and the kids so much... even Rob said yesterday when we were talking about J starting school... he said " I really miss them" I thought that was cute! Love you

Auntie LOLO said...

We Miss you so much too my little girl... Baby come back..........

Auntie LOLO said...

And we miss you so much too,,, Jul BABBY COME BACK............

Auntie LOLO said...

WE miss you so much Jul,,, BABBY COME BACK.........

Auntie LOLO said...

We miss you too and my heart BEEPS too,,,BABY COME BACK

Janet said...

All i can say is that be grateful and i know you are that you can take and pick up your kids from school. Your kids are so wonderful and i know it is because they have you as a mom. i only had you as my BEST FRIEND since the 7th grade and i know how fortuate they are to have you!! You constantly amaze me in all your efforts of parenting and eventhough millions of miles separate us now - you will always be the "wind beneath my wings". i miss you and your family tons!! We are going to the beach this weekend and i can't help but of think of all the times we went to the beach over the past many years - even back in High School. Good times - good times!! I love you and keep up the great work with your family!! You are awesome!!

Janet said...

All i can say is that be grateful and i know you are that you can take and pick up your kids from school. Your kids are so wonderful and i know it is because they have you as a mom. i only had you as my BEST FRIEND since the 7th grade and i know how fortuate they are to have you!! You constantly amaze me in all your efforts of parenting and eventhough millions of miles separate us now - you will always be the "wind beneath my wings". i miss you and your family tons!! We are going to the beach this weekend and i can't help but of think of all the times we went to the beach over the past many years - even back in High School. Good times - good times!! I love you and keep up the great work with your family!! You are awesome!!

Kara May said...

Oh what a great post!! Love that!