Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bestest JOB in the WORLD....





























I know I have said this before but being a portrait photography is seriosely the best job in the world...well second to being a mommy to my gorgeous loving babies! This past weekend I went to San Diego with 2 of my favorite photog friends for a workshop...THE SECRET WORKSHOP. It was a great weekend away from those gorgeous loving babies..LOL...and there is nothing better than talking photography all weekend long. Well...maybe coming home to my gorgeous loving babies and feeling soooooooooooooo missed and loved! I need to get away more often...lol!!!! Okay so seriousely, I have come back inspired and loving my job of being a photographer more than I ever have. Cheryl Muhr is a phenominal woman...not only is she a wonderful photographer but she is a wonderful mommy too! And boy is she funny...I just loved her personality. I also met the famous Barb Uil...you know....JINKY!!!!! And the very talented Amy Smith. They both are so sweet and humble...and it was such an honor to meet them and learn from them. I am so looking forward to where my business will go next! I hope you follow my journey!

Thanks for looking!
Michelle
p.s. these are the pictures I took at the workshop :)

No comments: