Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weddings...hmmm...just maybe....

























First off, I must say congratulations to the newlyweds! They are sooooo in love...and you can just see it in every image. I hope you had a fabulous time on your honeymoon! Well, I never thought I would say this...but...I will be taking on a few weddings this year. I have not worked out all the details but if you are interested, please contact me to get a quote.
Thanks for looking!
Michelle
p.s. Guess what image I entered in a photography contest given by a photographer that I greatly admire...check it out here...http://nicholevan.typepad.com/nicholev_photography_life/



2 comments:

Expat Educator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Expat Educator said...

OMG WE LOVE THEM!!! I can't wait to see more! You did an amazing job...Thanks so much!