Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday My Sweet Princess...







Today my sweet girl is turning is "6" and I couldn't be more Thankful for her. I truly believe she is a special gift from God. My mother passed away when I was 10 years old...25 years ago and I when I found out that I was pregnant with my 3rd child I was so estatic that it was so close to my Moms birthday. On the night of November 21st, I prayed that God would let me hold my sweet baby the next day...I also prayed for a girl. Well, at 12:00 midnight the contractions began...I cannot begin to tell you the Joy I felt in my heart. Six years ago on Thanksgiving, God blessed me with a sweet little girl on my Moms birthday. I am so Thankful for the special gift he sent me. Happy Birthday My Little "H" and Happy Birthday Mom...I love you both!!!!!




Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hope you have a wonderful day with family.


Michelle

No comments: