Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Babies...







I was finishing up on editing my kids holiday pictures and I came across this photo that reminded me so much of the photo I have framed on my wall of them exactly 4 years ago. Aren't they just adorable??? I miss them as babies oh so much...sniff..sniff!!!! Just the other night Little Miss "J" asked me to rock her (yes I still have the rocking chair in the girls room...that I used for all 4 kids...I just cannot take it out). Of course I could not resist. I sang to her rock-a bye baby and also my version about how much I love her from her head to her toes and her sweet buns and eyes...etc. I remember when they were babies I could not let them go...I just held on to them so tightly...wishing I could freeze time. They still love to cuddle with me (sometimes a little too much) but I take it all in. Don't laugh but after I left the girls room that night I went to the boys room and sang the same song to them...and they didn't kick me out! They actually enjoyed it...bless their hearts. Thanks for listening to my rambling.
Michelle

No comments: