Friday, January 4, 2008

My New Years Resolution....


Yes....I despise laundry! It makes me grumpy...seriousely grump! So, this year I decided to make it my resolution to try and keep up with it. You ask why the photo??? Well, it is not to share my secret of never folding clothes...I entered it in a contest. I am attending a photography workshop in February...THE SECRET WORKSHOP. And they are having a contest...all you had to do is send in a picture of yourself holding a sign with your resolution. The winner has not been announced but I am keeping my fingers crossed. At least my photo made it on their blog...yipee...I guess that makes me a nominee...LOL. I will keep you posted if I win...and if I don't at least I hope I made you laugh...aren't those buns cute! Click on the image to see more of the details. And you can check out the The Secret Workshop here:
http://www.thesecretphotographyworkshop.com/


Happy New Year!

No comments: