Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just my girls...













I was in the mood to take pictures and to look for new locations...so I bribed my girls to be my models...they were so good to me...but I know there done when our conversations goes something like this:

Me: Just one more picture over there...

My 4yr.old (in a whiney 4 year old voice...slouched shoulders and all ): You always say one more...why do you always have to take so many pictures? (I wished you could see her face)

Me: If you do not let me take one more picture...I will not take you to get an icecream..
My 4 yr. old: Okay...okay...just one more! (whining again).

SNAP...SNAP..

My 4 yr. old: Okay your done (smiling...zipping out of my frame)

Me: If you let me take one more...I'll give you a piece of candy!!!!

My 4 yr.old: Mommy...why do you have to be a phrotagrpher ? (and no...I did not spell that incorrectly)
If you are a photographer, I am sure you feel my pain!
Thanks for looking!

Michelle

1 comment:

... CBM ... said...

LOL!

I'm just totally ignored. I don't know what's worse - working with you, but whining ;) or just flat-out ignoring you, as in 'pay no attention to that woman behind the camera - no matter what she says or does' *sigh* :)