Sunday, March 30, 2008

For my Husband....










































My dear friend NOEL at Bosh Images took these images for me to give to my husband as a gift for graduating. If you read way back in my post, I briefly mentioned that my husband was going to school to get his MBA at the University of Chicago. After 2 years of commuting, he finally graduated...YAY...YAY...YAY!!!!!! I am so proud of his accomplishment...I am beyond excited that he is done. I honestly cannot beleive it...he really is done! We went to Chicago last weekend for the celebration and I all I can say is that we had the most AMAZING time....time we needed alone together. And it was so great to meet all his classmates and have a few drinks...okay a few too many...lol! I promise to share pictures soon!

With this trip we closed a very exciting chapter in our life and we will soon start a new one...which I will share in a new post. And "NO" I am not pregnant. LOL!!!!Check back so you can see what I am talking about!

Michelle


p.s. If you want to see more pictures of this shoot, visit Miss Noels blog. You can see her phenominal work and the see the kind words she said about our friendship ...she literally made me cry. Noel...thank you from the bottom of my heart! And oh....Thank you Noel for the wonderful photoshoping you did to beautify me!!!! LOL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I love your dress and boots so darn cute. Your kids are too cute it's hard not to get good pictures of you guys. (I hate you) Well your gonna have to take my maternity shots soon and maybe the baby will come before the move!?!?! I love you... these are great pictures!

Photographer said...

Michelle whatever could you be talking about. I couldn't make you more beautiful than you really are!!! Your beauty shines from within (corny buy true) and your friendship means so much to me. Thanks for letting me into your oh so popular life!

Photography by Sabreena said...

What a beautiful gift! Congrats to your husband (and you)!

Sabreena