Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our New Chapter...



Where do I began...the picture is meant to be somewhat of a hint...but I have been told that not all people in Texas wear cowboy boots. Yes...you heard correctly TEXAS...we are moving to Austin, Texas. Am I sad? Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will I be okay? Eventually...I have not cried in about 5 days...that is a sign that God is answering my prayers. As I shared in my previous post, my dear husband just received his MBA and NOW he received an amazing opportunitty in Austin, which we just could not pass up. I recently visited Austin and I have to say it is beautiful!!!!!!!!! We looked at homes and I cannot express how excited I am about the space we will have....I will have my OWN office and possibly a small natural light studio...(maybe)...I really have not decided if I want it..but I could have one if I wanted.:) And we would have room for a pool...the kids are sooo excited about that. My oldest is having a hard time but he is coming around. Just the other day he asked if he could make 3 wishes they would be 1. to get a good hit in baseball 2. win first place in his DI competitionm 3. To be happy about moving . See...he is making progress...yay!!!! I have to say that I truly, TRULY believe with my whole heart that our move is Gods plan for our family....it has to be...I just know it. And it is my faith in him, that we will be okay in our new chapter in our life. Okay...so now I am crying! So keep us in your prayers for our new journey!


Thanks for looking!


Michelle

p.s. the above image was taken and edited by the lovely Noel at Bosh Images. Isn't it cool???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aaawww I'm gonna miss you guys... but I'm excited for you guys... yay! I will keep little J in my prayers... he's such a big boy I know he'll miss his friends and school... he'll adapt kids are built that way ya know! I love you... what a great new chapter!

Photographer said...

sniff...you...sniff...will....love...sniff ..your new house, and friends, sniff. So sad. But I am so excited that we will have a new place to visit! Can't wait to hear all about that studio!

Photography by Sabreena said...

Michelle- I am praying for you and your family; however, as the saying goes, 'When God closes a door, he opens a window'....or something like that, lol.

So....don't be mad at me, but you have been tagged:

Here are the rules;
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Sabreena