Sunday, April 13, 2008

For the LOVELY Miss Amber...




















This sneak peak is long over due...I am soooo sorry :)! This adorable family won a session with me in a silent auction they bidded on about a year ago and we were finally able to do the sitting...or not...lol!!! Let me explain...California normally has beautiful sunny weather but....on this Sunday afternoon you could see sunny clouds all the way to the ocean but....behind you in the mountains you could hear thunder like you never heard before. I truly thought it would never make it to the ocean...boy was I wrong!!!!!!!! We were shooting for literally 15 minutes and here came the rain...we thought we could find some shelter until it past...but while looking for the shelter...we were just...say a little drenched. It was kinda comical...kinda! So, hopefully when we reschedule this session...we'll have our normal beautiful California weather...fingers and toes crossed!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Michelle

2 comments:

yzak said...

u luk so beautiful :)

See if I care.... said...

What a lovely family you have! Hope you're having fun in Austin!