Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary...










Officially our anniversary was on May 8th but can you believe we both forgot it...I still cannot believe it!!! Our life has been so crazy with me and the kids in California and him in Austin...but we'll have peace in our life again...I just know it! We will officially be in Austin in July...it is bitter sweet but I cannot wait to have our family together...starting our new chapter. Just to give you a glimpse into our life, I'll share a little story: Back in March when we first visited Austin... I was feeling a little sad and my husband just held me and reassured me that it will all be okay. The next morning we were driving and he was sharing his feelings about the move and I could tell he was feeling my same sadness and I had to reassure him that this is Gods Plan and we are 100% making the right decision for our family...he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes and said " Michelle, I love you more than I have ever loved you before". Right then and there...it solitified it all. He is what matters...our 4 children ..the love he has for me...that is all that matters. I cannot tell you how much what he said to me that morning meant to me...it will carry me through our new chapter.
Happy 9th Anniversary Honey ...I love you!
Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww that is a side to my uncle I don't get to see everyday :o) I'm glad that you both are uniting and holding each other up during a time of change, fear and excitment! I can't wait to come see your new place out in TX... love you ... wow it was only just yesterday I told you I wanted you to be my aunt huh? LOVE YOU!