Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Californian-Austin Neighbor...





Ummm...yes you read correctly. It is such a God thing! These 2 gorgeous little ones..along with their Mommy and Daddy will live 5 houses away from me in Austin...can you believe it??? I still cannot!!! Jill (the mamma of the little ones) and I live about 2 miles away from eachother in California ...have never met (until recently) and have 3 of the same mutual friends (does that make sense) and were told by the same mutual friends about one another...have I lost you? Anyway, we just had to meet...we were both sooooo excited to know that we would be living in the same area in Austin and NOW we are going to be neighbors!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Yay!!!!! The last time I visited Austin...I was so confused about where to live...which lot to buy...which house...etc.. and Jill called me on my cell at 6:30 (mind you the model homes close at 7:00) and said "Michelle, you have to go and look at this house...its on my street...it has a view"...she so had me at "It has a View" and ofcourse " It's on my street". I LOVED THE HOUSE...and it will be ready in September...and it will be ours!!!! I cannot tell you how much comfort it brings me to know that someone from home will be close by...Jill I look forward to our late night margarita drinking from our balconies...with our gorgeous view!
Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

No comments: