Monday, August 18, 2008

Just incase YA'LL forgot what I look like...


Aren't I cute...lol!!!!

We made it safely to Austin...Thank you GOD! Now we are just working out the little mishaps ...such as... we still do not have my car...getting locked out of our apartment at 11:30 p.m. with all the kids... the neighbor below us complaining that we are too loud...what???? This family of six loud...I am sure she is mistaken...lol!!!! And oh...our washer is broken...!!!!! I was sharing (complaining) to my girlfriend and she said that God is giving us these distractions so we would not dwell on missing our friends and family in California...I think she is right!!!! Although, I have to say that I have had my share of little tiny emotional meltdowns...lol!!!! I'm allowed aren't I????


So we just got internet connection on Friday...so I will be working on the sneak peeks soon. I know I owe some of you galleries...CD's...I promise you will have them soon too! Thank you for being patient.


Thanks for peeking!


Michelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally up and running THANK GOD! I missed you.

Auntie LOLO said...

Miss you guys so much... But wishing you the best..