Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The movers are coming....


In one more day the first truck will be here to take our first load to Austin....which means my dear computer will go with it! I owe a few sneak peaks and I promise once I get unpacked in Austin...I will post them!!!!! Pinky promise. Just a lil disclaimer....I still have boxes that I never unpacked 5 years ago...so it could take awhile...lol!!!!!


The goodbyes have begun and boy has it been hard...we have soo many friends and family that we love and we are truly gooing to miss them!!!!!!! This weekend we were able to spend some time with them for dinner and too many drinks ( I had the time of my life) and my wonderful sister and friend also planned a little get together at the park...It was so nice to have our family together. Thanks girlies. And this weekend we are going to the spa for a nice and MUCH deserved pampering...we will also be going to my favorite restaurant...Javiers in Laguna Beach...yummy!!!!!


Thanks for peeking...my next post will be from Texas! I still cannot believe we are moving..sniff sniff


Michelle


p.s. I let the kids pack a box of their favorite belongings and they decided to decorate them...aren't they cute??? I think my boys are more of the artist in the family!

No comments: