Monday, July 7, 2008

Brothers...and the Mama with the belly...
























The beautiful mommy is pregnant with her 4th little boy...and this beautiful family is a part of my family. Miss "C" is my niece and I admire her dearly. I still remember when I first met her she told me that she hoped that one day I would be her auntie...I think she loves me more than her uncle...and she has known him longer..lol! She is an amazing mother...she is kind, loving and patient and and she even homeschools her little boys...something I do not think I could ever do...lol! Her hubby is equally amazing...he loves her dearly and is the MOST patient and hands on daddy...they are truly a beautiful family. I had a wondeful time photographing them...we will truly miss them!

Michelle

1 comment:

Photographer said...

These are fabulous! I love the sweet simple look on those boys faces. Love the casual feel to these images.