Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Miss Liz...here is your beauty!!!















I had such a FABULOUS time photographing Lil' Miss Katherine...she was so much fun to run around with! She has the most adorable personality that I just love...at one point she turned to me and said "Miss Michelle...can you pick yourself a flower for being such a good photographer student" Isn't that so cute. Miss Liz...I am sorry I made you stalk my blog for your peek...I hope it was worth the wait :)
Thanks for peeking!
Michelle
p.s. I know the flower image I post often...but I just had to share this one in paticular because my Little Julianna was sitting on lap and said "Mamma did you take a picture of her holding the flower like this ? ( and she held her hand out) She is sooo my photographer in training!

No comments: