Sunday, September 30, 2007

Christmas is around the corner...





I am so EXCITED to be offering Holiday Cards this year...they are so BEAUTIFUL. To see samples of the cards that I will be offering, please click on the right side link " Holiday Cards" . I will be adding some more in the next week or so...keep checking. If you have not booked your session...call me as soon as possible. I only have a few weekend slots available. In order to get Holiday Cards and prints in time for Christmas, your orders have to be in by Decemeber 1st. So hurry...don't miss out!


Michelle

1 comment:

Lesley Powers said...

Michelle:

Thank you for sharing your love of family and friends with me. I absolutely love the photos you took of Chase and I never tire of looking at them...its the only way I have been able to freeze him in time. Thank you for aiding me in that. You are a true talent and a wonderful friend.

Love-Lesley Powers