Sunday, August 5, 2007

Blogger Band Wagon







Well, I am doing it....my first attempt at blogging...Yeah!!!!! I have been a Blog stalker for a few months...especially since I have started my new venture with following my passion of photography. I am not sure the road my blog will take... I am thinking a little personal and mostly sharing my journey of my photography business. So I hope you can check in once and awhile and "Stalk" my blog. I still need to figure out how to pretty it up...it will come in time ( I hope).






Here a few pictures of my kids...they have been stuck inside all morning while I created my blog, so they decided to play dress up. I think my little Spider Man really thinks he can climb...what do you think? My oldest tried to get in on the dress up but I think he is a little too big for the costume...LOL. As for the girls, I think they were tired of the PRINCESS stuff!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my kids are so beautiful...i just love the pictures!

Auntie LOLO said...

I Always love your pictures.. Great job..