Friday, August 10, 2007

Thankful....


This picture of little Miss "J" reminds me of a photo you may find on a greeting card and I though it was perfect for this post. Here it goes...it might be a novel:

Earlier this week my beautiful sister had surgery on a anyurism (sp?) they found in her brain and thank GOD they were were able to coil it with out brain surgery. I truly am Thankful to the man upstairs. I know she was worried and I wanted to let her know that I love her and I knew she would be okay. Sister...you mean the world to me:). Just to back up a bit, we have a family history of brain anyurisms. We sadly lost my Mom to one over 20 years ago...and almost 3 years ago my younger sister had one that ruptured. I cannot begin to tell you how scarey that was...just to think we almost lost her brings so much pain to my heart. It is difficult to this day to even think about it. I love you too Baby Sister!!! (sniff-sniff)! God has blessed us with both of your lives. I am just thankful for all my family...my OLDEST sister and my 2 brothers too!!!! My wonderful husband that does so much for us and my beautiful children...that bring so much joy to my heart. They truly make my heart smile:) While I'm at it...I have the best mother-in-law (just a tad- bit opinionated) ..she is the best Grandma in the world. And I truly love and adore all my sister -in-laws(okay..my brother-in laws too)...my nieces & nephews (on both sides) and ALL my friends and my neighbors, that are truly some of my greatest friends...My Daddy...thanks for all you do. I am sure you are wondering...why I am so mushy (sp?) I was just having a bad day and a good friend told me that I was an "Inspiration"....me an Inspiration???? No one has ever said that to me... and I cannot tell you how much that meant to me. Thanks Mrs. SP!!!! So, her kind words and the recent events, inspired me to want to let you all know how much I love you and how THANKFUL and blessed I am that you are all in my life...


Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you are an inspiration! You are strong and take care of four crazy kids. You do everything you can to give them full active lives... and are an awesome photographer and you manage to do it all looking as beautiful as you do! Inspiration is an understatement my beautiful aunt Michelle whom to this day I'm still very happy to have apart of our amazing (yet crazy) family. I love you.

Auntie LOLO said...

Michelle, you had me speechless when i first read this.. at first i couldn't even type you a comment back because the tears just kept running down my checks.. The words are so beautfiul . I just wanted to thank all my family for being there for me i mean all my family .... You guys all mean so much do me.... I love you all so deeply... Especially my husband Ron for being there every step of the way you are my ROCK and for my son Michael for being my strength through all this... I could have not done it without them and my family and freineds... Thank you for all your prays... I love you michelle im so glad that you love taking picutres as i do.. You make me proud...

CNichole Mirallegro said...

What a beautiful note you wrote, I am thankful we have such a strong family and we all turn to each other in time of need. We are all happy that A.Lolo recovered, I love you all!!

CNM