Saturday, August 11, 2007

A new appreciation....



This summer my boys were apart of an amazing swim team. Our season came to an end today and I have to say I am happy that I no longer have to wake at 6:50 in morning to get my oldest son to practice at 7:30 (C'mon...it's summer do you blame me ?). In all honestly, it was such a great season. And I sooooo have a new appreciation for swimmers...the work outs were insane...and the time and comittment they put into it is remarkable (I'm tired...I couldn't think of a better word)! I know I couldn't do it...but then again...I can't even walk upstairs without losing my breathe... LOL!!!!! Mr. "J" and Lil "L"...we are so proud of you!
I was looking for photos to give to the coach for a slide show and I came across these photos...aren't they just so handsome?

Michelle


No comments: